The Fluid Bed Dryer manufactured by us is ideal for the rapid, even-drying of chemical, pharmaceutical and food product. Our Fluid Bed Drying Machine is capable of drying materials in any forms be it granular, powder or crystalline form. Our product precisely maintains moisture content up to 20% which is ideal for pharmaceuticals and chemicals
Salient Features for Fluid Bed Dryer
• All contact parts are S.S. 316 as per GMP Standard.
• Uniform Drying at low temperature
• Intrinsically safe earthing system ensures complete elimination of static charge.
• 65% open perforated air distribution plates along with Dutch weave mesh.
• On line sampling Port. (optional)
• Fan motor unit & Filtration unit can be placed in remote areas
• Heating mode electrical / steam / thermic fluid.
• Pneumatically operated inflatable seals provided for filter bag and product container sealing with pressure switches & FRL to ensure fail safe operation.
• Minimum handling more Hygienic.
• 5kg. to 300kg. batch capacity
• Explosion relief disc.
Application for Fluid Bed Dryer
The fluid bed drying technique is ideal for the rapid, even drying of chemical, pharmaceutical and food product. The material may be in granular, powder or crystalline form. Normally an initial moisture content up to 20% is ideal but materials with higher initial moisture content can be dried successfully.
Documentation for Fluid Bed Dryer
PHARMAX Fluid Bed Dryer comes along with all documentation like DQ, IQ, OQ, and FAT as a part of standard procedure.
|Bowl Volume (Liters)||35||110||230||425||500||625||780||925|
|Batch Size (Kgs)||10-13||30-35||60-70||120-140||150-175||200-225||250-270||300-325|
|Heating Load : (kw) For Electrical Heating||6||18||36||54*||60*||*||*||*|
|Approx. steam Consumption
Kgs/hr. (Steampressure 3.5 Kg. /cm2)
|Drying Temp C*||50-80||50-80||50-80||50-80||50-80||50-80||50-80||50-80|
|Height (Approx) mm||2000||2250||3000||3500||3500||3900||4000||4200|
|Width (Approx) mm||1050||1400||1550||1800||1850||2000||2100||2150|
|Length (Approx) mm||800||1250||1500||1700||1700||2000||2100||2200|